10206 Reno Ave, Cleveland, OH 441053 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Home Being Sold AS-IS.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 13518116
- Zillow Home ID: 33430077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10206 Reno Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Union Miles Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% higher than in Cleveland, and 370.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Miles Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Miles Park home values.
- 10210 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$43K411,092
- 10202 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$64K31960
- 10201 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$85K421,716
- 10214 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$89K31.51,436
- 10114 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH--311,025
- 10205 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$56K41.51,300
- 10300 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$30K411,381
- 10112 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH--311,344
- 10209 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$52K21.5668
- 10209 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$47K31870
- 10201 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$56K421,715
- 10113 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$79K311,200
- 10205 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$55K421,920
- 10111 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$36K31863
- 10211 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$38K421,496
- 10213 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$44K21561
- 10109 Prince Ave Cleveland, OH$47K421,586
- 10306 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$56K211,260
- 10106 Reno Ave Cleveland, OH$36K311,200
- Reno Ave Newburgh Hts, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292