10208 Horsehaven St, Sun Valley, CA 913524 beds, 4 baths, 3,045 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,045 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 2544041007
- Zillow Home ID: 82883151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10208 Horsehaven Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Tuna Canyon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help La Tuna Canyon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Tuna Canyon home values.
- 10201 La Tuna Canyon Rd Sun Valley, CA$733K332,352
- 9225 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$710K42.52,853
- 10222 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$725K433,045
- 9233 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$776K533,544
- 10147 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$761K332,853
- 10236 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$741K433,045
- 9228 Wildwood Ave Sun Valley, CA$719K332,853
- 9241 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$815K433,544
- 10149 La Tuna Canyon Rd Sun Valley, CA$1.32M324,198
- 9236 Wildwood Ave Sun Valley, CA$794K433,544
- 10219 La Tuna Canyon Rd Sun Valley, CA$740K533,113
- 10244 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$774K433,045
- 9249 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$757K332,853
- 10135 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$1.12M433,544
- 9246 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$872K433,045
- 9246 Wildwood Ave Sun Valley, CA$575K332,853
- 10205 La Tuna Canyon Rd Sun Valley, CA$681K532,766
- 9257 Canter Ln Sun Valley, CA$804K433,544
- 10241 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$719K332,853
- 10252 Horsehaven St Sun Valley, CA$818K433,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!