1021 Cortez Ave, Burlingame, CA 940105 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Family members and guests are greeted with a warm entry way that leads immediately to the open floor plan of living room and the dining room. The kitchen, which offers a large pantry and ample space for a breakfast nook, features granite counter tops and plenty of cabinetry. The family room with a fireplace is right across and has easy access to the patio and wonderful lawn in the backyard. The first master suite with its very own bathroom is located across the living room.
The second floor of the property features the main living quarters. All three bedrooms are located on left wing of the home, while the master suite can be found across. The master bedroom suite features high ceilings a large master bathroom and an open walk-in closet. The 2-car garage, located in the back of the property, is accessible through the gated driveway. For one of Burlingame's newest and finest offerings, look no further than 1021 Cortez Avenue.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $2,308,000
- Price/sqft: $836
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110305458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Cortez Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Burlingame, and 22.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
- 1011 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$925K211,040
- 1700 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.17M432,600
- 1704 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.48M322,140
- 1015 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.12M211,240
- 1708 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.68M32.52,490
- 1012 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.41M543,000
- 1020 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.48M63.53,450
- 1008 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.41M542,910
- 1021 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.25M53.52,760
- 1712 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.3M321,550
- 1616 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.36M311,630
- 1024 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$2.18M443,270
- 1025 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$904K22850
- 1008 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA$1.18M321,290
- 1612 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.1M211,280
- 1716 Sanchez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.2M211,460
- 1028 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.54M21.51,650
- 1010 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA$1.4M321,684
- 1021 Balboa Ave Burlingame, CA$2.99M55.54,225
- 1033 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA$1.29M211,430
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!