1021 E Elgenia Ave, West Covina, CA 917904 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $328
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106540899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 E Elgenia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91722 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.5% greater than in Covina, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91722 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91722 home values.
- 16357 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$412K421,230
- 16349 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$391K421,217
- 16352 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$377K421,230
- 1021 W Elgenia St West Covina, CA$357K421,326
- 16356 E Badillo St Covina, CA$462K421,681
- 1022 W Elgenia St West Covina, CA$422K421,325
- 16346 E Badillo St Covina, CA$432K321,673
- 3928 N Greenberry Ave Covina, CA$386K421,208
- 16343 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$372K421,208
- 1016 W Badillo St West Covina, CA$465K421,681
- 1013 E Elgenia Ave West Covina, CA$396K421,217
- 1012 E Elgenia Ave West Covina, CA$387K421,174
- 3920 N Greenberry Ave Covina, CA$405K421,442
- 16338 E Badillo St Covina, CA$455K421,681
- 16335 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$372K421,174
- 1017 W Grovecenter St West Covina, CA$459K421,638
- 16336 E Elgenia St Covina, CA$388K321,230
- 3927 N Greenberry Ave Covina, CA$364K421,174
- 1010 W Badillo St West Covina, CA$470K321,777
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.