1021 Hayes St, San Francisco, CA 941175 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Exquisite View Victorian w/ custom finishes, upgraded systems and all new windows on Alamo Sqr. View of Postcard Row! Four-level entertainer's dream w/ 3,804 sq ft. Main level has FLR, FDR, butler's pantry and eat-in chef's kit w/ direct access to south-facing, brick patio w/ fountain. Three bdrms, 2 baths on 2nd flr, incl master suite with Vus of Postcard Row, downtown and Pac Heights. Spa-like Master bath. Top floor has 2 finished rooms (1 sound proof!) and unfinished room plus skylights. Lower level in-law with separate entrance. GARAGE BID at approx $200k (will NOT remove In-Law)! 2 years PAID PKG 1/2 block away! Updated foundation, electrical, plumbing, new baths and kitchen. Close to Divisadero, Grove St. Farmer's Mrkt and 50 Feet from the Google Stop!
- Lot: 2,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $2,050,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Softwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0823 015
- Zillow Home ID: 15078560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Hayes Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Francisco, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for San Francisco, and 35.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94117 home values.
- 1015-1019 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$1.82M--34,060
- 1033-1035 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$2.35M--23,306
- 639 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.32M----3,832
- 1045 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$2.23M322,246
- 635 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$4.06M443,970
- 625 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.62M--32,287
- 910 Fell St San Francisco, CA$2.06M--21,560
- 942-944 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.97M633,760
- 642 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.37M321,596
- 642 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.42M22.2--
- 650 Steiner St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$867K22890
- 650 Steiner St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$841K22890
- 650 Steiner St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$845K21860
- 650 Steiner St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$819K22890
- 650 Steiner St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$828K21890
- 650 Steiner St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$841K22890
- 650 Steiner St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$830K21890
- 650 Steiner St APT 7 San Francisco, CA$805K22890
- 644 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$540K11517
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!