- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1021 Ivers St, New Bedford, MA 027453 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0136-A L:0091
- Zillow Home ID: 56009131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Ivers Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% less than in New Bedford, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
- 1027 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$264K422,449
- 4339 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$226K522,402
- 1020 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$130K21840
- 1028 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$217K311,236
- 1014 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$142K21600
- 1022 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$132K21560
- 1030 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$177K41.5852
- 1037 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$139K31999
- 1032 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$153K21815
- 1018 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$182K321,092
- 1038 Ivers St New Bedford, MA$187K21984
- 1006 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$267K321,820
- 1484 Morton Ave New Bedford, MA$167K211,077
- 1035 May St New Bedford, MA$278K32.51,353
- 1015 May St New Bedford, MA$168K311,456
- 1478 Morton Ave New Bedford, MA$209K21.51,040
- 1490 Morton Ave New Bedford, MA$208K21936
- 4371 Acushnet Ave New Bedford, MA$195K422,122
- 1474 Morton Ave New Bedford, MA$275K31.51,289
- 1033 Meadow St New Bedford, MA$223K41.51,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!