- 3/28 1pm-4pm
- 3/29 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,477 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $750
- MLS #: 81456271
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 052306010
- Zillow Home ID: 15564756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.25-1.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is 13.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% higher than in Redwood City, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|412 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,260|
|420 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$975K||3||1||1,030|
|1006 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,380|
|417 King St Redwood City, CA||$1.01M||2||1||1,200|
|1031 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.14M||2||1.5||1,400|
|421 King St Redwood City, CA||$1M||3||1||1,070|
|428 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,620|
|937 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$986K||2||1||1,200|
|360 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.09M||3||2||1,350|
|1024 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||3||1.5||1,540|
|435 King St Redwood City, CA||$1.39M||3||2||2,110|
|371 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.19M||3||2.5||1,420|
|929 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,490|
|436 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,160|
|350 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.38M||5||2||2,010|
|437 King St Redwood City, CA||$1.41M||3||2||1,980|
|367 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$1.69M||4||4||2,900|
|363 King St Redwood City, CA||$1.08M||2||1||1,340|
|421 Jeter St Redwood City, CA||$926K||2||1||1,100|
|923 James Ave Redwood City, CA||$984K||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!