1021 Mckavett Dr, Burleson, TX 760283 beds, 2 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 126256714070
- Zillow Home ID: 60291161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Mckavett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Burleson, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 76028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burleson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76028 home values.
- 1017 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$108K421,846
- 1025 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$101K421,786
- 1015 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$117K321,615
- 1029 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$130K421,933
- 1000 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$124K----1,521
- 1004 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$113K----1,357
- 960 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$131K421,744
- 1020 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$127K----1,889
- 1024 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$118K----1,555
- 1008 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$138K----2,034
- 1016 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$120K----1,714
- 956 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$124K----1,345
- 1033 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$112K321,120
- 1013 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$116K321,519
- 1028 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$114K321,454
- 1012 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$114K----1,392
- 1032 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$127K----1,896
- 1012 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$136K321,964
- 952 Carlin Ln Burleson, TX$136K----1,966
- 1037 Mckavett Dr Burleson, TX$113K----1,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!