1021 Pierce Rd, Madison, TN 371153 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $163,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 345 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 319
- Lot width: 274
- Parcel #: 04301009200
- Zillow Home ID: 41058447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Pierce Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% higher than in Nashville, and 58.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37115 home values.
- 4 beds, 4 baths
1,800 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 4 beds, 4 baths
- 1139 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$117K31.52,003
- 1017 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$212K421,674
- 1155 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$109K311,075
- 237 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$72K231,356
- 238 Cedarwood Ln # 238 Madison, TN$72K22.51,356
- 236 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$70K22.51,356
- 239 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$73K22.51,356
- 1134 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$115K321,301
- 1132 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$99K311,040
- 245 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$70K22.51,356
- 246 Cedarwood Ln # 246 Madison, TN$72K22.51,356
- 246 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$72K22.51,356
- 1118 Lawrence Ave Madison, TN$225K532,418
- 1011 Pierce Rd # A Madison, TN$82K11700
- 1011 Pierce Rd UNIT B Madison, TN$81K31960
- 244 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$68K22.51,356
- 1011 Pierce Rd Madison, TN$210K632,434
- 235 Cedarwood Ln Madison, TN$73K22.51,356
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292