1021 Sard Ave, Aurora, IL 605064 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 380 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $110,500
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 08576618
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1528352018
- Zillow Home ID: 4711559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1021 Sard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Aurora, and 1120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
- 1015 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$94K------
- 1023 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$92K31--
- 1031 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$76K------
- 1009 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$133K------
- 1005 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$85K------
- 1001 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$128K------
- 1030 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$118K------
- 1022 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$92K------
- 1018 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$109K------
- 1016 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$106K------
- 1014 Sard Ave Aurora, IL$89K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!