- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 337 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,307 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $147,117
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 211729
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Dining/Kitchen Combo, Finish \ Brick, Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Laminate, Floors/Walls \ Vinyl, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Garage, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Lot Description \ Level, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Patio, Misc Search \ Split Bedroom Plan, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 43-07-26-0-000-011.036
- Zillow Home ID: 111208826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-204K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is 1.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 61.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (64)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 24200 Limerick Ln|
Nearby Schools in Daphne
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!