- Lot: 9,491 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,269 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: May 2012 for $30,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: T2723393
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Community Features \ Golf Community, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units / Window Unit, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Golf Course View, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 0964720000
- Zillow Home ID: 45033712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Forest Hills home values will rise 8.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Forest Hills homes, this home is 74.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Tampa, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
|10208 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$118K||3||1||1,176|
|10212 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$143K||2||1||1,404|
|10206 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$138K||2||1||1,440|
|10214 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||3||2.5||1,324|
|10211 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$87K||2||1||902|
|10209 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$101K||3||1||1,000|
|10213 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||3||1||985|
|10205 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$155K||3||2||1,476|
|10215 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$110K||2||1||1,152|
|10216 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$106K||3||1||1,000|
|10200 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$212K||3||2||2,510|
|10217 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1||1,050|
|10201 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$142K||3||2||1,530|
|10218 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||2||2||1,118|
|10219 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$134K||3||1||1,520|
|10220 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$231K||4||4||2,396|
|10221 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL||$103K||2||1||1,032|
|10108 N Oakleaf Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2||1,590|
|2006 W Bogie Dr Tampa, FL||$120K||3||2||1,165|
|2006 W Bogie Dr Tampa, FL||$292K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!