10213 Brownwood Ave, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $144,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 513 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 202231964403200
- Zillow Home ID: 46163154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10213 Brownwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 940.4% greater than in Union Park, and 1359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Union Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 10207 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$145K321,554
- 10219 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$158K321,554
- 10232 Jepson St Orlando, FL$130K321,904
- 10238 Jepson St Orlando, FL$153K321,244
- 10201 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$146K421,926
- 10225 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$145K421,736
- 10226 Jepson St Orlando, FL$142K321,684
- 10244 Jepson St Orlando, FL$212K42.52,500
- 10214 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$151K321,512
- 10208 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$179K431,715
- 10220 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$144K421,747
- 10202 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$174K421,926
- Mozart Dr Orlando, FL$198K421,874
- 10220 Jepson St Orlando, FL$156K321,264
- 10250 Jepson St Orlando, FL$189K421,876
- 10149 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$122K42.51,715
- 10301 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$171K42.51,962
- 10226 Brownwood Ave Orlando, FL$148K321,512
- 911 Mozart Dr Orlando, FL$135K321,264
- 10215 Bridlewood Ave Orlando, FL$200K532,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!