10213 Johnna Kay Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322203 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0065725220
- Zillow Home ID: 44409006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10213 Johnna Kay Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitehouse, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 236.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitehouse home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehouse home values.
- 10225 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$229K321,884
- 10201 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$238K432,254
- 10214 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$151K321,923
- 10202 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$160K321,845
- 10237 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$222K322,125
- 10226 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$169K321,861
- 10249 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$232K422,095
- 10264 Old Plank Rd Jacksonville, FL$178K321,886
- 10268 Old Plank Rd Jacksonville, FL$124K32.51,584
- 10238 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$228K422,082
- 10203 Wellhouse Ct Jacksonville, FL$226K422,255
- 10211 Wellhouse Ct Jacksonville, FL$211K422,418
- 10223 Wellhouse Ct Jacksonville, FL$171K321,860
- 10257 Johnna Kay Ct Jacksonville, FL$199K321,784
- 10376 Old Plank Rd Jacksonville, FL$172K322,338
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292