A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-182K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Claremore is $8,829.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Claremore is $14,895.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 1,077
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $147,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Buildings: "Shed"
- Additional Buildings: "Shop"
- Additional Buildings: "Storage"
- Appliance Connections: "Hot Water Heater-Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Oven-Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Range-Electric"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Disposal"
- Appliances Included: "Microwave"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Bedroom 2: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 3: "Level 1"
- City: Claremore
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Granite"
- County: Rogers
- Den Desc: "Combo"
- Den Desc: "Fireplace"
- Dining Room Description: "Combo w/ Family"
- Direction House Faces: E
- Distance to Lake/River: Less than 5 Miles
- "Ceiling Fans"
- "Insulated Doors"
- "Insulated Windows"
- "Ext. Fireplace / Fire pit"
- "Prof Landscaped"
- Exterior Siding: "Stone"
- Fence: "Chain Link"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Foundation: "Slab"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Detached"
- Garage Description: "Elec Overhead Door"
- Grade School: Verdigris
- Hall Bath: "Full Bath"
- Heating Source: Electric
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Verdigris
- Hot Water: "Electric"
- "Satellite Dish Wired"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Blower/Heat-a-Later"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Wood Burning"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Wood Stove"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Island"
- Kitchen: "Pantry"
- Lake/Water Amenities: "Ramp Available"
- Lakes & Rivers (1): Verdigris River
- Lot Description: "Cul De Sac"
- Lot Description: "Mature Trees"
- Lot Description: "Spring / Creek"
- Lot Description: "View (See Remarks)"
- Lot Description: "Wooded"
- Master Bath: "Shower Only"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Separate Closets"
- Middle/Jr High School: Verdigris
- Office: "Outside Entry"
- Oven Description: "Single"
- Patio/Deck: "Deck"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 16E
- Range Description: Stove
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Verdigris (27)
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- SqFt Source: Appraiser
- Status: Pending
- Street Direction: E
- Street Type: Street
- Style: Other
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Other"
- Utility Room: "Inside"
- Utility Room: "Separate"
- Water Source: "Rural"
- Windows: "Vinyl"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74019
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,985 sqft
- Parcel #: 660004925
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 22080457
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.7% lower than in Tulsa Metro, and 65.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa Metro.
|10212 E First St Claremore, OK||$147K||3||1.5||1,648|
|10204 E Second St Claremore, OK||$135K||3||1.5||1,615|
|25120 S Red Oak Dr Claremore, OK||$172K||3||3||1,628|
|10233 E Second St Claremore, OK||$139K||3||1.5||1,631|
|10185 Circle Dr Claremore, OK||$215K||3||2||2,052|
|10244 E First St Claremore, OK||$98K||3||1.5||1,140|
|10105 E Pin Oak Ln Claremore, OK||$250K||3||2||3,256|
|10252 E Second St Claremore, OK||$164K||3||2||2,121|
|10180 E Pin Oak Ln Claremore, OK||$224K||3||2||2,145|
|10205 E First St Claremore, OK||$139K||3||1.5||1,423|
|10203 E Third St Claremore, OK||$146K||3||1.5||1,492|
|10165 Circle Dr Claremore, OK||$235K||4||2.5||2,302|
|25065 S Red Oak Dr Claremore, OK||$174K||3||2||1,643|
|10265 E First St Claremore, OK||$105K||3||1.5||1,255|
|10225 E Third St Claremore, OK||$122K||3||2||1,481|
|25090 S Red Oak Dr Claremore, OK||$323K||4||3.5||3,263|
|10160 E Pin Oak Ln Claremore, OK||$220K||3||2||1,982|
|10277 E Second St Claremore, OK||$126K||3||1.5||1,389|
|10286 E First St Claremore, OK||$129K||3||1.5||1,660|
|10292 E Second St Claremore, OK||$169K||3||1.5||2,199|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.