10216 Lloyd Rd, Rockville, MD 208545 beds, 3 baths, 3,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located near excellent schools: Wayside Elementary, Herbert Hoover Middle, and Winston Churchill High School, a national blue-ribbon school ranked #1 in Maryland.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1196 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces, 638 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Principles only.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1000894567
- Zillow Home ID: 37259894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10216 Lloyd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Travilah, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20854 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Travilah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20854 home values.
- 10216 Lloyd Rd Potomac, MD$724K531,595
- 10307 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$717K--21,206
- 10212 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$732K--22,148
- 10302 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$878K--3.52,412
- 10213 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$896K--31,668
- 10208 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$1.79M--3.53,633
- 10306 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$740K--31,511
- 10303 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$991K--52,952
- 10205 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$766K422,337
- 10204 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$872K--32,763
- 10310 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$834K--22,188
- 10307 Lloyd Rd Potomac, MD--------
- 10217 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$815K--32,223
- 10318 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD--------
- 10125 Bevern Ln Rockville, MD$1.12M--32,371
- 10125 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$844K--3.51,989
- 10315 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$736K531,568
- 10116 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$893K63.52,032
- 10321 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$887K--33,338
- 10121 Lloyd Rd Rockville, MD$1.29M435,000
Nearby Schools in Travilah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292