This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 6,027 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $585,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units\Window, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units \ Window Unit, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Community Features \ Tenants No Pets, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Last Status \ Incomplete, Front Exposure \ East, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Location \ Flood Zone, Financing Available \ Seller Financing, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Water View \ Gulf\Ocean - Full, Water Access \ Beach - Access Deeded, Location \ Coastal Construction Control Line, Water Access \ Beach - Public, Water Frontage \ Beach - Public, Water View \ Beach
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,636 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 263115787860020110
- Zillow Home ID: 81393871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $580K-1.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 33706 home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Treasure Island as a whole. Among 33706 homes, this home is valued 257.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 67.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Treasure Island, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Treasure Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33706 home values.
Nearby Schools in Treasure Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org