- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 143 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,601 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $567
- MLS #: U7718121
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ BBQ, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Electric, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Other, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Pets Allowed, Features \ Porch, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, PropertySubType \ Other Residential, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,636 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 263115787860020110
- Zillow Home ID: 81393871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $580K-1.45M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33706 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Treasure Island as a whole. Among 33706 homes, this home is 399.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 134.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Treasure Island, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Treasure Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33706 home values.
Nearby Schools in Treasure Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.