10218 Lemona Ave, Mission Hills, CA 913453 beds, 2 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $406,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2647002017
- Zillow Home ID: 20130214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10218 Lemona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 21.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 10212 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$411K221,533
- 10224 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$391K321,222
- 10206 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$389K321,264
- 10219 Saloma Ave Mission Hills, CA$423K321,638
- 10225 Saloma Ave Mission Hills, CA$399K321,222
- 10213 Saloma Ave Mission Hills, CA$390K321,264
- 10200 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$424K321,623
- 10207 Saloma Ave Mission Hills, CA$392K321,275
- 14951 Tuba St Mission Hills, CA$384K321,275
- 14957 Tuba St San Fernando, CA$380K321,222
- 10223 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$456K321,760
- 14945 Tuba St Mission Hills, CA$431K321,755
- 10217 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$387K31.51
- 10160 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$448K322,079
- 10211 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$467K321,834
- 10201 Saloma Ave San Fernando, CA$348K321,249
- 10231 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$452K321,955
- 10205 Lemona Ave Mission Hills, CA$452K321,819
- 14939 Tuba St Mission Hills, CA$447K42.51,985
- 10157 Saloma Ave Mission Hills, CA$376K321,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!