10219 Fonville Dr, Houston, TX 770753 beds, 1 bath, 1,343 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 0900150000013
- Zillow Home ID: 28043530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10219 Fonville Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% higher than in Houston Metro, and 181.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77075 home values.
- 10215 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$78K31948
- 10226 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$98K311,236
- 10222 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$100K31.51,506
- 10211 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$67K31938
- 10218 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$78K31946
- 10218 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$83K31948
- 10214 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$86K31.51,047
- 10503 Wheaton Dr Houston, TX$99K311,346
- 10214 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$75K31963
- 10207 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$86K311,004
- 10210 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$99K311,294
- 10502 Seaford Dr Houston, TX$100K311,314
- 10210 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$81K311,212
- 10334 Kingspoint Rd Houston, TX$103K31.51,115
- 10507 Wheaton Dr Houston, TX$77K31900
- 10206 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$90K31950
- 10203 Fonville Dr Houston, TX$89K311,592
- 10330 Kingspoint Rd Houston, TX$78K311,031
- 10223 Glenmawr Dr Houston, TX$73K311,095
- 10219 Morrocastle St Houston, TX$101K311,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!