- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10219 Julius Ave, Downey, CA 902413 beds, 2 baths, 1,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,457 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,989 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 6249001004
- Zillow Home ID: 21048776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10219 Julius Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% lower than in Downey, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 10213 Julius Ave Downey, CA$498K321,317
- 10225 Julius Ave Downey, CA$524K321,695
- 10229 Julius Ave Downey, CA$531K321,598
- 10209 Julius Ave Downey, CA$521K321,317
- 10235 Julius Ave Downey, CA$487K321,317
- 10203 Julius Ave Downey, CA$519K321,317
- 10214 Julius Ave Downey, CA$601K532,148
- 10222 Julius Ave Downey, CA$651K432,262
- 10228 Julius Ave Downey, CA$583K331,983
- 10241 Julius Ave Downey, CA$557K321,989
- 10234 Julius Ave Downey, CA$671K332,475
- 7538 Florence Ave Downey, CA$503K321,397
- 10247 Julius Ave Downey, CA$531K32.51,752
- 10240 Julius Ave Downey, CA$793K442,685
- 10209 Wiley Burke Ave Downey, CA$546K321,714
- 10219 Wiley Burke Ave Downey, CA$520K321,600
- 10246 Julius Ave Downey, CA$578K421,914
- 7515 Irwingrove Dr Downey, CA$513K321,716
- 10253 Julius Ave Downey, CA$476K321,327
- 10227 Wiley Burke Ave Downey, CA$565K321,949
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!