1022 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200026 beds, 4 baths, 2,494 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,829 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $170,000
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0830 0812
- Zillow Home ID: 415995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1022 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 296.5% higher than in Washington, and 224.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1020 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.11M42.53,131
- 1018 6th St NE Washington, DC$634K422,248
- 1016 6th St NE APT B Washington, DC$287K211,100
- 1016 6th St NE APT A Washington, DC--211,100
- 1016 6th St NE Washington, DC$778K422,248
- 1014 Sixth Street VA$110K2--910
- 1014 6th St NE Washington, DC$671K422,404
- 1012 6th St NE Washington, DC$699K422,494
- 1040 6th St NE # 302 Washington, DC$366K31978
- 1040 6th St NE # 202 Washington, DC$367K31979
- 1040 6th St NE # 102 Washington, DC$359K31921
- 1038 6th St NE # 301 Washington, DC$347K31849
- 1038 6th St NE # 201 Washington, DC$345K31840
- 1038 6th St NE # 101 Washington, DC$318K21803
- 1036 6th St NE # 302 Washington, DC$325K21832
- 1036 6th St NE # 202 Washington, DC$311K31834
- 1036 6th St NE # 102 Washington, DC$316K21792
- 1034 6th St NE APT 301 Washington, DC$331K21814
- 1034 6th St NE APT 201 Washington, DC$323K11838
- 1034 6th St NE APT 101 Washington, DC$331K31790
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005