A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $56
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 465 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Privacy, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg 6/15/1976+ \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Study/Den/Library, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Clay Tile, RV Garage/Parking \ No, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ Fitness/Exercise Cnt, Subdivision Features \ Golf-Public, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Indoor, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Golf/Tennis, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Valley, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 10305649
- Zillow Home ID: 71341594
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86314 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86314 homes, this home is valued 54.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Prescott Valley, and 39.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86314 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!