1022 N Mill St # 8, Naperville, IL 605633 beds, 3 baths, 1,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $344
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: May 2014 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ None, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0712426377
- Zillow Home ID: 4506017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1022 N Mill Street # 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% higher than in Naperville, and 400% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- # 7$150K321,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292