- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10224 Horley Ave, Downey, CA 902413 beds, 3 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: May 2012 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 6249003034
- Zillow Home ID: 21048863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10224 Horley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Downey, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 10230 Horley Ave Downey, CA$498K321,377
- 10220 Horley Ave Downey, CA$509K321,317
- 10236 Horley Ave Downey, CA$482K321,372
- 10214 Horley Ave Downey, CA$580K321,762
- 10231 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$507K321,317
- 10237 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$647K722,134
- 10225 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$695K322,450
- 10243 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$490K321,329
- 10242 Horley Ave Downey, CA$481K321,329
- 10208 Horley Ave Downey, CA$539K321,317
- 10219 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$577K321,823
- 10219 Horley Ave Downey, CA--321,402
- 10225 Horley Ave Downey, CA$541K431,969
- 10247 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$518K321,585
- 10215 Horley Ave Downey, CA$496K321,329
- 10231 Horley Ave Downey, CA$550K331,981
- 10202 Horley Ave Downey, CA$577K322,107
- 7705 Irwingrove Dr Downey, CA$471K321,317
- 10209 Horley Ave Downey, CA$644K432,228
- 10213 Hopeland Ave Downey, CA$575K431,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!