10224 SW 23rd Ave, Gainesville, FL 326075 beds, 3 baths, 3,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 59 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $43
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 353109
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 713 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 06666060119
- Zillow Home ID: 55113934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10224 Sw 23rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27% greater than in Gainesville, and 3.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32607 home values.
- 10302 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$424K332,757
- 10214 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$441K43.53,207
- 10312 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$415K433,019
- 10204 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$401K443,254
- 10309 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$502K43.52,740
- 2124 SW 102nd Ter Gainesville, FL$373K32.52,922
- 2134 SW 102nd Ter Gainesville, FL$372K42.52,759
- 10321 SW 22nd Ave Gainesville, FL$379K43.52,706
- 10319 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$352K432,439
- 10322 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$363K43.53,404
- 10412 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$325K32.52,606
- 2114 SW 102nd Ter Gainesville, FL$367K43.52,757
- 10318 SW 22nd Ave Gainesville, FL$433K433,073
- 10329 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$419K443,086
- 10404 SW 24th Ave Gainesville, FL$254K------
- 2137 SW 102nd Ter Gainesville, FL$396K42.52,896
- 10401 SW 22nd Ave Gainesville, FL$389K43.52,770
- 2104 SW 102nd Ter Gainesville, FL$302K432,605
- 10303 SW 21st Ave Gainesville, FL$352K432,522
- 10402 SW 23rd Ave Gainesville, FL$379K43.52,685
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292