1023 Chestnut St, Reading, PA 19602Studio, 2,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- 89 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 6402159
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,532 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 03531621097183
- Zillow Home ID: 8831167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1023 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% less than in Reading, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19602 home values.
- 1021 Chestnut St Reading, PA$57K411,706
- 1015 Chestnut St Reading, PA$57K511,732
- Maple St Reading, PA$33K21912
- Chestnut St Reading, PA$51K311,280
- 1013 Chestnut St Reading, PA$57K511,732
- 1033 Chestnut St Reading, PA$37K311,124
- 1011 Chestnut St # A Reading, PA$57K511,444
- 1035 Chestnut St Reading, PA$51K311,280
- 1020 Chestnut St Reading, PA$60K321,806
- 1011 Chestnut St Reading, PA$53K411,444
- 1037 Chestnut St Reading, PA$34K311,037
- 1022 Chestnut St Reading, PA$57K411,669
- 1018 Chestnut St Reading, PA$128K332,660
- 1009 Chestnut St Reading, PA$57K521,665
- 1039 Chestnut St Reading, PA$67K411,900
- 1016 Chestnut St Reading, PA$65K31.51,928
- 1014 Chestnut St Reading, PA$122K52.52,686
- 1007 Chestnut St Reading, PA$51K511,552
- 1041 Chestnut St Reading, PA$63K411,332
- 1026 Chestnut St Reading, PA$64K621,917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!