A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,648 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,374 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0060 B:0015 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57425674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $267-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02019 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Bellingham as a whole. Among 02019 homes, this home is valued 52.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 49.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bellingham, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02019 home values.
|1020 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$273K||4||3||1,705|
|1029 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$279K||3||2||1,714|
|1019 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$393K||4||3||2,837|
|1015 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$241K||2||1||1,524|
|1033 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$224K||1||1||888|
|1040 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$793K||6||3||--|
|10 Easy St Bellingham, MA||$236K||2||1||1,008|
|1025 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$800K||4||5||4,755|
|1037 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$240K||2||1||1,152|
|20 Easy St Bellingham, MA||$234K||3||1||1,266|
|1007 S Main St Bellingham, MA||$226K||2||1||1,100|
|30 Easy St Bellingham, MA||$222K||2||1||1,092|
|11 Easy St Bellingham, MA||$225K||3||1||840|
|304 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 304 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|303 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 303 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|302 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 302 Bellingham, MA||$316K||2||--||--|
|301 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 301 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|204 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 204 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|203 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 203 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|202 Old Bridge Ln UNIT 202 Bellingham, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Bellingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded2.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.