10230 Johnson Ave, Cupertino, CA 950145 beds, 4 baths, 2,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 25 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- MLS #: ML81423844
- Parking: 299 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Additional Rooms \ Storage,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+,Building Type \ Detached,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ None,Flooring \ Hardwood,Flooring \ Tile,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Heating \ Forced Air,Horse Property \ No,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Composition,Roof \ Shingle,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Subclass \ Single Family Home,View \ Local/Neighborhood,Water \ Public,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,575 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 37525063
- Zillow Home ID: 19644332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10230 Johnson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
- 10240 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.12M321,419
- 10220 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$976K311,048
- 10210 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.37M42.51,851
- 10250 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$987K311,048
- 18665 Ralya Ct Cupertino, CA$1.61M432,196
- 18655 Ralya Ct Cupertino, CA$1.01M321,127
- 10200 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$998K311,048
- 10260 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.13M511,170
- 18674 Loree Ave Cupertino, CA$1.94M542,671
- 18660 Ralya Ct Cupertino, CA$1.09M321,127
- 18734 Loree Ave Cupertino, CA$923K311,048
- 10231 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$937K311,048
- 18664 Loree Ave Cupertino, CA$1.23M31.51,823
- 10270 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.19M621,738
- 10241 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$939K311,048
- 18645 Ralya Ct Cupertino, CA$993K321,127
- 10251 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$948K31897
- 18735 Loree Ave Cupertino, CA--421,600
- 18654 Loree Ave Cupertino, CA$972K321,210
- 18661 Runo Ct Cupertino, CA$1.92M53.52,810
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292