10234 NE 183rd St, Bothell, WA 980114 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $318,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 0967000400
- Zillow Home ID: 48698075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10234 Ne 183rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 129.9% higher than in Bothell, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,760 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1962
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 10230 NE 183rd St Bothell, WA$325K211,030
- 18417 103rd Ave NE Bothell, WA$261K21900
- 18402 103rd Ave NE Bothell, WA$348K311,630
- 10313 NE 185th St Bothell, WA$388K411,460
- 10222 NE 183rd St Bothell, WA$434K----1,352
- 18421 104th Ave NE Bothell, WA--421,620
- 10228 Main St Bothell, WA$365K211,140
- 10326 NE 185th St Bothell, WA$424K------
- 10326 NE 185th St APT B Bothell, WA$182K22.51,155
- 10326 NE 185th St APT E Bothell, WA$196K21.51,273
- 10326 NE 185th St APT C Bothell, WA$174K21.51,172
- 10326 NE 185th St APT D Bothell, WA$174K21.51,159
- 10326 NE 185th St APT A Bothell, WA$187K21.51,206
- 10304 NE 185th St Bothell, WA$274K311,310
- 10332 NE 185th St Bothell, WA$349K311,290
- 10336 NE 185th St Bothell, WA$204K21670
- 18422 104th Ave NE Bothell, WA--------
- 10216 NE 185th St APT 2 Bothell, WA$339K42.751,850
- 10313 NE 186th St Bothell, WA$1.25M653,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292