10235 106th Ter, Largo, FL 33773Studio, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,386 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- 1206 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $51,300
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: U7459356
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 153015800820000410
- Zillow Home ID: 81400768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10235 106th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33773, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 742.9% greater than in Pinellas, and 1202.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33773 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinellas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33773 home values.
- 10213 106th Ter Largo, FL$77K--1986
- 10257 106th Ter Largo, FL$64K21944
- 10214 107th Ave N Largo, FL$59K--1960
- 10236 107th Ave N Largo, FL$124K--21,035
- 10200 107th Ave N Largo, FL$132K--1988
- 10279 106th Ter Largo, FL$82K--11,054
- 10191 106th Ter Largo, FL$136K221,108
- 10234 106th Ter Largo, FL$86K--1934
- 10248 107th Ave N Largo, FL$169K--21,417
- 10212 106th Ter Largo, FL$67K--21,325
- 10256 106th Ter Largo, FL$94K--21,585
- 10191 106th Ter Largo, FL$134K221,108
- 10191 106th Ter Largo, FL$128K22--
- 10278 106th Ter Largo, FL$73K--2625
- 10180 106th Ter Largo, FL$96K--21,325
- 10277 106th Ave Largo, FL$84K321,325
- 10725 103rd St Largo, FL$155K--32,304
- 10290 107th Ave N Largo, FL$101K--1914
- 10687 103rd St Largo, FL$124K532,304
Nearby Schools in Pinellas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292