1024-1026 8th St, Ramona, CA 920652 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- 133 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 2842501400
- Zillow Home ID: 16753584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1024-1026 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 43.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 1030 8th St Ramona, CA$245K211,175
- 1038 8th St Ramona, CA$212K11482
- 1022 8th St Ramona, CA$340K321,626
- 1020 8th St Ramona, CA$389K32.51,950
- 1040 8th St Ramona, CA$279K21976
- 948 8th St Ramona, CA$315K221,074
- 1039 8th St Ramona, CA$345K321,450
- 1025 8th St Ramona, CA$384K321,696
- 1045 8th St Ramona, CA$272K311,432
- 1001 8th St Ramona, CA$380K331,938
- 1043 7th St Ramona, CA$278K21960
- 946 8th St Ramona, CA$279K21990
- 1110 8th St Ramona, CA$490K432,135
- 1053 7th St Ramona, CA$373K321,469
- 1035 7th St Ramona, CA$388K321,480
- 1011 7th St Ramona, CA$387K321,687
- 1065 7th St Ramona, CA$356K31.51,192
- 1109 8th St Ramona, CA$398K331,596
- 955 8th St Ramona, CA$277K321,316
- 1075 Ashley Rd Ramona, CA$468K32.52,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!