1024 Copley Rd, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 377 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 3461646
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6802879
- Zillow Home ID: 35451640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1024 Copley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Akron, and 174.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 1018 Copley Rd Akron, OH$95K41.52,083
- 708 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$84K51.52,072
- 704 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$93K42.51,844
- 698 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$82K31.51,746
- Moreley Ave Akron, OH$84K51.52,072
- 1019 Copley Rd Akron, OH$92K31.52,210
- 765 Packard Dr Akron, OH$93K41.52,240
- 692 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$91K321,488
- 1008 Copley Rd Akron, OH$124K42.52,189
- 1009 Copley Rd Akron, OH$81K51.52,669
- 767 Packard Dr Akron, OH$79K321,576
- Moreley Ave Akron, OH--------
- 707 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$21K211,440
- 688 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$76K411,717
- 697 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$85K41.51,456
- 773 Packard Dr Akron, OH$85K311,268
- 760 Peerless Ave Akron, OH$81K311,999
- 682 Moreley Ave Akron, OH$73K211,322
- 764 Packard Dr Akron, OH$86K322,514
- 777 Packard Dr Akron, OH$67K211,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.