1024 Denny Ave, Cle Elum, WA 989224 beds, 3 baths, 1,911 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,921 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 9 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $244,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 668013
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Bank/REO Owned \ Y,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Energy Source(heat) \ Propane,Exterior \ Wood,Floor covering \ L,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Not Provided,Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C,Interior Features \ Bath Off Master,Interior Features \ Dining Room,Interior Features \ Jetted Tub,Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet,Lot Details \ Corner Lot,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Preliminary title ordered \ N,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Fenced-Partially,Site Features \ Outbuildings,Site Features \ Patio,Status \ A,Style \ 12,Water Source \ Public,
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Parcel #: 15864
- Zillow Home ID: 68484728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1024 Denny Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% higher than in Cle Elum, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cle Elum.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1022 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$195K321,627
- 918 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$197K32.51,724
- 916 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$381K53.252,732
- 1020 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$202K321,572
- 914 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$174K32.51,294
- 1027 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$221K431,834
- 1025 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$301K431,757
- 1018 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$205K32.51,834
- 915 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$157K321,040
- 1023 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$202K321,564
- 305 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$166K32.51,292
- 913 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$164K321,181
- 912 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$170K32.51,295
- 1021 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$219K321,776
- 1016 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$214K42.51,906
- 911 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$152K321,300
- 303 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$177K321,298
- 1019 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$220K32.51,824
- 308 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$182K321,563
- 910 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$215K32.51,724
Nearby Schools in Cle Elum
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292