- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1024 NW 9th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Parcel #: R0018675
- Zillow Home ID: 21723398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1024 Nw 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Moore, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 1028 NW 9th St Moore, OK$94K321,008
- 913 Kings Ct Moore, OK$97K321,508
- 1041 NW 8th St Moore, OK$94K321,056
- 1045 NW 8th St Moore, OK$100K321,130
- 1032 NW 9th St Moore, OK$97K32.5996
- 1037 NW 8th St Moore, OK$100K321,440
- 1025 NW 9th St Moore, OK$68K321,233
- 1029 NW 9th St Moore, OK$94K321,036
- 1021 NW 9th St Moore, OK$99K321,544
- 1049 NW 8th St Moore, OK$97K321,224
- NW 9th St Moore, OK$95K321,236
- 1036 NW 9th St Moore, OK$94K321,068
- 1033 NW 9th St Moore, OK$93K321,068
- 1017 NW 9th St Moore, OK$98K321,036
- 1053 NW 8th St Moore, OK$105K321,620
- 1008 NW 9th St Moore, OK$100K321,404
- 912 Kings Ct Moore, OK$96K321,028
- 1013 NW 9th St Moore, OK$84K321,025
- 908 Kings Ct Moore, OK$100K321,165
- 1037 NW 9th St Moore, OK$98K321,476
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292