A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 7,354 all time views
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Northeast, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Semi Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,289 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 112227389700400
- Zillow Home ID: 54438226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $222-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Winter Garden as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is valued 12.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% higher than in Winter Garden, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
|994 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1034 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$198K||3||2||2,230|
|1031 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$192K||3||2||1,654|
|1023 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$198K||3||2||1,725|
|1015 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$216K||3||2||1,962|
|1031 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$202K||3||2||1,855|
|1005 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$194K||3||2||1,618|
|1044 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$206K||3||2||1,936|
|995 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$218K||3||2||2,005|
|1043 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$230K||--||--||--|
|1043 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$304K||3||2||2,800|
|1043 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$210K||3||2||2,132|
|1006 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$260K||4||2||2,274|
|1026 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$215K||3||2||2,060|
|1043 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$300K||3||2||2,800|
|1041 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$199K||3||2||1,709|
|544 Teagarden Ct Winter Garden, FL||$281K||3||3||2,552|
|1036 Island Pointe Dr Winter Garden, FL||$215K||3||2||1,843|
|985 Sadie Ln Winter Garden, FL||$334K||4||3||3,178|
|1232 Markel Dr Winter Garden, FL||$171K||3||2.5||1,849|
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.