1024 Smith Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
Sold on 8/17/12: $658,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,076 sq ft
- Lot:6,100 sqft
- Year Built:1961
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $658,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
About a third of Campbell was a part of the 1839 Alta California Rancho Rinconada de Los Gatos land grant. The Northern extent of the granted land was along present-day Rincon Avenue and across the North end of John D. Morgan Park in central Campbell.
In 1878, Campbell sold his land for $5 an acre to a railroad company. By 1887, the first subdivision was recorded west of the railroad from Campbell Avenue to the spot where the Water Tower Plaza now stands. The area became the center for shipping fruit grown in the surrounding area, and within a short time, the drying grounds and canneries made Campbell an important rail center. The Campbell Fruit Growers' Union became a well-known cooperative with its 17-acre (69,000 m2) drying yard. J.C. Ainsley Packing Company, Hyde Cannery, and Payne Cannery were the main fruit packing companies. The Bank of Campbell was founded in 1895.
Campbell was officially incorporated as a city in 1952. The city then grew rapidly as orchard lands disappeared tract by tract. Today, Campbell is a suburban residential neighborhood in the southern part of the Santa Clara Valley.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow572
- Elementary SchoolCapri Elementary
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size378
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- School DistrictCampbell Union Elementary
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19664535
- High SchoolWestmont High
- Last Remodel Year1961
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width61
- Middle SchoolRolling Hills Middle
- Parcel #40605008
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$705,446||$656K – $755K||+$5,209||$655||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,668/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||+$12||$2.48||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 95008 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Campbell as a whole. Among 95008 homes, this home is valued 12.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Campbell, and 87.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campbell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
Neighborhood for 1024 Smith Avenue
- 1012 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$665K42.01,191
- 1036 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$829K42.51,695
- 1025 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$671K42.01,191
- 1011 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$664K42.01,191
- 1037 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$692K42.01,191
- 1000 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$725K42.01,459
- 842 Mary Ct Campbell, CA$684K32.01,108
- 1050 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$774K42.01,551
- 999 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$688K32.01,008
- 1051 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$667K32.01,076
- 843 Mary Ct Campbell, CA$690K32.01,096
- 832 Mary Ct Campbell, CA$641K32.01,108
- 984 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$667K32.01,008
- 1058 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$761K32.01,482
- 833 Mary Ct Campbell, CA$743K32.01,348
- 997 Smith Ave Campbell, CA$1.09M53.02,402
- 985 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$854K43.01,600
- 1030 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$698K32.01,076
- 1020 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$650K42.01,191
- 1059 Linda Dr Campbell, CA$721K32.01,160
Nearby Schools in Campbell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005