1024 Victoria Ave, North Chicago, IL 600643 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $29,500
- Price/sqft: $31
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 08331020190000
- Zillow Home ID: 4821781
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1024 Victoria Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in North Chicago, and 957.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60064 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60064 home values.
- # 2--31950
Nearby Schools in North Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292