10243 W Gross Ave, Tolleson, AZ 85353
For Sale: $148,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow4
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdditional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 800,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Buyer Broker $/% \ %,Buyer/Broker \ Y,City/Town Code \ Tolleson,Compass \ W,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Country \ USA,County Code \ Maricopa,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 065 - Littleton Elementary District,Elementary School \ Littleton Elementary School,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Tolleson Union High,High School Dist # \ 214 - Tolleson Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Littleton Elementary School,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,New Financing \ Cash,New Financing \ Conventional,New Financing \ FHA,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ Above Ground Pool,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,St Suffix \ Avenue,State/Province \ AZ,Status \ Active,Subagents \ N,Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Utilities \ SRP,Utilities \ SW Gas,Variable Commission \ N,Water \ City Water,Zip Code \ 85353,
- Middle SchoolLittleton Elementary School
- MLS #5002790
- Parcel #10114212
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictTolleson Union High School District (214)
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID82822996
- Elementary SchoolLittleton Elementary School
- High SchoolTolleson Union High
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$143,762||$137K – $157K||+$1,484||$87||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$980/mo||$892 – $1.2K/mo||+$5||$0.60||03/03/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Estrella home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Estrella homes, this home is 12.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Estrella market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 162.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.3% greater than in Phoenix, and 358.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Estrella home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Estrella home values.
Neighborhood for 10243 W Gross Avenue
- 10239 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$145K----1,637
- 10242 W Hess St Tolleson, AZ$173K----2,202
- 10235 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$143K----1,561
- 10238 W Hess St Tolleson, AZ$145K32.01,475
- 10234 W Hess St Tolleson, AZ$179K43.02,424
- 2024 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$150K32.01,637
- 10244 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$144K----1,561
- 10231 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$155K----1,561
- 2028 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$134K----1,475
- 10240 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ------1,475
- 2020 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$172K43.02,202
- 2110 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$141K----1,561
- 10248 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$185K----2,186
- 2016 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$204K43.02,424
- 10236 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$136K42.01,563
- 10230 W Hess St Tolleson, AZ$164K----2,186
- 2114 S 102nd Ln Tolleson, AZ$144K42.01,563
- 10227 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ------2,186
- 10232 W Gross Ave Tolleson, AZ$144K32.01,475
- 10226 W Hess St Tolleson, AZ$190K32.01,637
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005