1025 47th Rd APT 3F, Long Island City, NY 111011 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119624331
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 47th Road APT 3F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Point home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292