1025 Atkins Pl, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 3 baths, 1,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,471 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 176 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $284,900
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: O5212037
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 222229721800060
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46174267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 Atkins Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1023 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$313K32.51,899
- 1017 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$326K32.51,997
- 827 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$392K32.52,104
- 1016 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$163K21800
- 833 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$315K32.51,826
- 821 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$433K432,271
- 1019 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$302K32.51,960
- 1021 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$261K32.52,200
- 1021 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$285K32.51,758
- 817 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$201K221,000
- 837 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$289K321,796
- 815 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$129K221,302
- 1010 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$147K21782
- 1027 Atkins Pl Orlando, FL$342K32.52,091
- 813 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$133K221,302
- 905 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$564K443,772
- 826 N Westmoreland Dr Orlando, FL$204K21968
- 830 N Westmoreland Dr Orlando, FL$200K311,108
- 834 N Westmoreland Dr Orlando, FL$686K42.53,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292