This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,326 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 721 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $247,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21412798
- Zillow Home ID: 8002681
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-205K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 1.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|1021 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$206K||--||3.5||1,902|
|1029 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||2.5||1,102|
|1032 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||2||1,100|
|1028 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,134|
|1024 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||2.5||1,405|
|1020 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||3||2||1,468|
|1028 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$160K||2||1.75||1,195|
|1036 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,134|
|1022 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$164K||--||2||1,134|
|1101 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$195K||--||3.5||1,633|
|1017 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$195K||--||3.5||1,633|
|1025 E Villa Theresa Dr Phoenix, AZ||$147K||2||2||1,102|
|1031 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||2.5||1,146|
|1102 E Annette Dr Phoenix, AZ||$180K||3||2||1,405|
|1021 E Villa Theresa Dr Phoenix, AZ||$151K||2||2||1,102|
|1027 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$156K||--||2||1,100|
|1029 E Villa Theresa Dr Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||3.5||1,872|
|1102 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$163K||3||2||1,132|
|1035 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$159K||2||2||1,146|
|1018 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||2.5||1,146|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.