1025 Hanley Rd, Cleveland, OH 441243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 71105055
- Zillow Home ID: 33672843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 Hanley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.4% less than in Lyndhurst, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lyndhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44124 home values.
- 1019 Hanley Rd Cleveland, OH$129K41.51,312
- 1029 Hanley Rd Lyndhurst, OH$126K31.51,320
- 1015 Hanley Rd Mayfield Hts, OH$138K31.51,320
- 1035 Hanley Rd Cleveland, OH$192K32.52,112
- 1009 Hanley Rd Mayfield Hts, OH$81K31.51,320
- 1024 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$149K211,948
- 1030 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$92K311,404
- 1020 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$88K42.51,404
- 4839 Ridgebury Blvd Cleveland, OH$101K411,500
- 1016 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$92K31.51,612
- 1036 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$120K321,404
- 4833 Ridgebury Blvd Lyndhurst, OH$117K321,404
- 1005 Hanley Rd Cleveland, OH$139K21.51,312
- 4845 Ridgebury Blvd Cleveland, OH$143K321,368
- 1024 Hanley Rd Mayfield Hts, OH$135K21.51,320
- 1010 Learidge Rd Cleveland, OH$102K211,160
- 1020 Hanley Rd Cleveland, OH$118K31.51,312
- 1030 Hanley Rd Mayfield Hts, OH$137K31.51,320
- 4851 Ridgebury Blvd Cleveland, OH$94K411,404
- 1016 Hanley Rd Cleveland, OH$83K31.51,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!