1025 Horn St, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 1417181
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 952 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Parcel #: 007287
- Zillow Home ID: 21814385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 Horn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1021 Horn St Muskogee, OK$182K433,276
- 1020 Horn St Muskogee, OK$97K31.51,305
- 1017 Horn St # SR Muskogee, OK$128K321,832
- 1016 Horn St Muskogee, OK$124K21.751,456
- 1013 Horn St Muskogee, OK$95K321,352
- 1012 Horn St Muskogee, OK$115K31.51,008
- 1009 Horn St Muskogee, OK$103K311,556
- 1008 Horn St Muskogee, OK$127K321,778
- 1005 Horn St Muskogee, OK$107K421,644
- 1004 Horn St Muskogee, OK$128K321,548
- 1001 Horn St Muskogee, OK$135K223
- 1000 Horn St Muskogee, OK$167K42.52,368
- 1000 Bonnie Ave Muskogee, OK$116K42.51,900
- 2705 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$131K31.51,952
- 2704 Kingston St Muskogee, OK$131K31.51,620
- 1004 Bonnie Ave Muskogee, OK$129K321,628
- 1006 Bonnie Ave Muskogee, OK$129K321,507
- 1008 Bonnie Ave Muskogee, OK$101K321,392
- 1027 Farris St Muskogee, OK$105K321,792
- 1010 Bonnie Ave Muskogee, OK$89K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!