- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1025 Liberty St, Morris, IL 604503 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $64,100
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0504280003
- Zillow Home ID: 89979052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 Liberty Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% higher than in Morris, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 1033 Liberty St Morris, IL$102K------
- 1037 Liberty St Morris, IL$151K------
- 1017 Liberty St Morris, IL$141K------
- 111 Buchanan St Morris, IL$94K------
- 1023 Liberty St Morris, IL$85K------
- 115 Buchanan St # 115 Morris, IL$261K------
- 114-116 Buchanan St Morris, IL$124K------
- 1014 Liberty St Morris, IL$70K21--
- 1028 Liberty St Morris, IL$92K------
- 1024 Liberty St Morris, IL$85K------
- 1034 Liberty St Morris, IL$99K------
- 119 Buchanan St Morris, IL$95K------
- 1014 Liberty St Morris, IL$89K------
- 108 Buchanan St Morris, IL$72K------
- 1012 Liberty St Morris, IL$146K------
- 122 Buchanan St Morris, IL$135K------
- 125 Buchanan St Morris, IL$87K------
- 1006 Liberty St Morris, IL$69K32--
- 1102 Liberty St Morris, IL$291K------
- 1115-1117 Liberty St Morris, IL$159K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!