This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-213K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 1,509
- HOA Fee: $105/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $200,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Foundation: Concrete
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Sale Terms: FHA
- Sale Terms: VA
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Lot Description: Landscaped Professionally
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Sale Terms: Conventional
- Tax Exemptions: Senior
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Electricity: 200+ Amp Service
- Addtl Room 1 Level: 2nd Level
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 3 Name: Foyer
- Age: 6-10 Years
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Loft
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Builder
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Laundry Level: 2nd Level
- Garage Type: Attached
- Garage Type: Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0626476024
- Zillow Home ID: 92461865
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% lower than in South Elgin, and 142.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60177 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Elgin.
Nearby Schools in South Elgin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.