- Lot: 7,174 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 412 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,456 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: O5209120
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Stilt / Wood Piling, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 362228866822260
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71078215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is 40.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% greater than in Orlando, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1025 S Hiawassee Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!