1025 Summitt Ave, Nashville, TN 372033 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 21 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 1556634
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 10505037500
- Zillow Home ID: 41132590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1025 Summitt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.7% lower than in Nashville, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37203 home values.
- 1023 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$148K311,050
- 1021 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$138K211,004
- 1101 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$143K632,051
- 1103 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$177K321,244
- 1026 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$241K211,264
- 1019 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$278KStudio--2,115
- 1024 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$218K311,119
- 1105 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$118K31956
- 1022 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$223K311,119
- 1100 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$241K31.51,250
- 1017 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$141K211,050
- 1109 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN$192K421,525
- 1104 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$177K421,409
- Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$169K311,296
- 1015 Summitt Ave Nashville, TN--Studio--2,011
- 1016 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$178K632,100
- 1016 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$231K21750
- 1106 Argyle Ave Nashville, TN$422K432,480
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292