Contact Ehren Alessi at EALessi.RE@gmail.com or call 702-800-2995
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,214 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 1511954
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Area \ 303 - South, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Quarterly, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Y/N \ Yes, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1/2 Bath Downstairs, Bath Downstairs? Y/N \ Yes, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Built Description \ Resale, CommentaryY/N \ Yes, Community Name \ Silverado Ranch, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, Dining Room Description \ Living Room/Dining Combo, Disposal Included \ Yes, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Elementary School 3-5 \ Bass John C*, Elementary School K-2 \ Bass John C*, Energy Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Exterior Description \ Patio, Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Fence Type \ Block, Financing Considered \ Cash, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Financing Considered \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Fireplace Description \ Three Way, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Location \ Living/Great Rm, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Hardwood, Flooring Description \ Tile, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Garage \ 2, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Heating Description \ Central, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, House Faces \ East, Interior Description \ Drywall, Internet? Y/N \ Yes, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar/Counter, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Living Room Description \ Sunken, Lot Description \ Under 1/4 Acre, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Master Bath Desc \ Tub/Shower Combo, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Pool Description \ Inground-Private, Pool Description \ Pool/Spa Combo, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Power On or Off \ Power On, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Property Type \ Single Family Res, PvPool \ Yes, PvSpa \ Yes, Realtor? Y/N \ Yes, Roof Description \ Tile, Sewer \ Public, Short Sale \ Yes, State \ Nevada, Type \ Detached, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Water \ Public, Zoning \ Single-Family
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17727711224
- Zillow Home ID: 52213207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-278K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Paradise homes, this home is 23.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Las Vegas, and 132.4% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
|Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$249K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10246 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$237K||4||2.5||2,212|
|940 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$251K||4||3.5||1,875|
|946 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$218K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10232 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$252K||4||2.5||2,212|
|953 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$238K||4||2.5||2,212|
|952 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$219K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10224 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$216K||4||2.5||1,741|
|959 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$217K||4||2.5||1,741|
|958 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$218K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10216 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$205K||4||2.5||1,575|
|10257 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$220K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10249 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$180K||4||3.5||1,575|
|965 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$187K||3||2.5||1,520|
|952 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$235K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10265 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$176K||3||3||1,520|
|10241 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$188K||4||2.5||1,741|
|964 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$234K||4||2.5||2,112|
|10233 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$171K||4||2.5||1,520|
|10273 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$169K||4||2.5||1,575|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.