- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 113 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,973 all time views
- 60 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $78
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 1511954
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Other Appliance Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Short Sale \ Yes, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Master Bath Desc \ Tub\Shower Combo, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, House Faces \ East, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Interior Description \ Drywall, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1\2 Bath Downstairs, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Area \ 303 - South, Community Name \ Silverado Ranch, Elementary School 3-5 \ Bass John C*, Elementary School K-2 \ Bass John C*, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Quarterly, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17727711224
- Zillow Home ID: 52213207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $218-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Paradise homes, this home is 23.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Las Vegas, and 132.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
|Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$242K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10246 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$238K||4||2.5||2,212|
|940 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$248K||4||3.5||1,875|
|946 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$217K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10232 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$250K||4||2.5||2,212|
|953 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$238K||4||2.5||2,212|
|952 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$217K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10224 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$216K||4||2.5||1,741|
|959 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$216K||4||2.5||1,741|
|958 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$218K||4||2.5||1,741|
|10216 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$206K||4||2.5||1,575|
|10257 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$223K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10249 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$185K||4||3.5||1,575|
|965 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$189K||3||2.5||1,520|
|952 Pagoda Tree Ct Las Vegas, NV||$236K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10265 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$181K||3||3||1,520|
|10241 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$192K||4||2.5||1,741|
|964 Plantain Lily Ave Las Vegas, NV||$235K||4||2.5||2,112|
|10233 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$176K||4||2.5||1,520|
|10273 Moth Orchid Ct Las Vegas, NV||$174K||4||2.5||1,575|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.