1026 Appletree Ln, Erie, PA 165092 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1975
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $79,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 38487
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 33114494002791
- Zillow Home ID: 9503859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1026 Appletree Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16509, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% greater than in Millcreek Township, and 67.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millcreek Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16509 home values.
- 1028 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$84K31.51,024
- 1024 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$82K211,008
- 1022 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$84K221,024
- Cider Mill Rd Erie, PA$100K------
- 1168 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$121K31.51,320
- 1166 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$115K31.51,342
- 1162 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$127K31.51,320
- 1158 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$103K31.51,320
- 1154 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K31.51,320
- 1152 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K31.51,320
- 1146 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$88K321,342
- 1146 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K321,342
- 1102 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K31.51,320
- 1104 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$115K31.51,320
- 1144 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K321,320
- 1108 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$88K321,320
- 1142 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$87K31.51,320
- 1106 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$95K31.51,342
- 1114 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$98K31.51,320
- 1112 Appletree Ln Erie, PA$94K31.51,320
Nearby Schools in Millcreek Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292