1026 Elwood St, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 2 baths, 1,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 5424924900
- Zillow Home ID: 17081513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1026 Elwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% higher than in San Diego, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
- 1018 Elwood St San Diego, CA$325K421,261
- 1010 Elwood St San Diego, CA$319K421,261
- 1025-1027 Elwood St San Diego, CA$358K421,386
- 1002 Elwood St San Diego, CA$378K421,618
- 1106 Elwood St San Diego, CA$310K531,696
- 5141 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$426K332,138
- 1114 Elwood St San Diego, CA$286K31912
- 5211 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$296K31912
- 954 Elwood St San Diego, CA$309K32912
- 5125 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$295K31840
- 1122 Elwood St San Diego, CA$306K31912
- 5144 Geneva Ave # 5150 San Diego, CA$316K------
- 946 Elwood St San Diego, CA$276K31912
- 1009-1011 Elwood St San Diego, CA$387K431,844
- 1003-1005 Elwood St San Diego, CA$392K421,936
- 5221 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$302K31912
- 5121 Geneva Ave San Diego, CA$285K21809
- 951-953 Elwood St San Diego, CA$359K------
- 1023-1025 51st St San Diego, CA$270K531,600
- 943-945 Elwood St San Diego, CA$360K521,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!